A barber is more than someone who cuts hair. They are a professional tradesperson who gives individuals hair services and within those services they give clientele a forum for life.
Come be a part of a growing barbershop to give clientele quality services. The barbering team at the Gentlemen’s Barber Shop is dedicated to quality, service, and the bettering of individuals.
- Must currently hold and maintain a Barbering license with state of Colorado
- Must be able to complete a skills assessment in person at barbershop
- Men’s styled haircuts
- Accepting applications from new and experienced barbers
- Full-Time position – 5 days/40 hrs a week (this will include various Saturdays monthly)
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Must be able to handle difficult/ sensitive situations and anticipate clientele needs
- Must be able to stand during entire shift while providing barbering services
- Must have reliable transportation to barbershop within working time.
- Apprenticeship and training are mandatory
- Daily Cleaning duties
We believe in apprenticeship! The barber apprentice program that we offer allows you to become skilled in the profession by hands on training and barber theory. We desire you to be the very best at your position so that you will have a successful career. As an apprentice you will sit under a leader barber for up to six months within the shop. If you have more questions about apprenticeship, please send your resume to us.
Use this form to send us your resume and contact information to start your career with The Gentlemen’s Barber.